Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Water



The theme for this week's Photo Challenge was water. I initially considered taking one my beach shots but I take a lot of them and I was looking to push the theme a bit more.

I experimented over the past few days with water coming out of taps, various drips and the like and while I liked the concept, the shots weren't what I wanted. I had to wait until today to get the right shots - it was raining and rain means water.

I submitted the photo of the leaf for the competition, although I do admit to tossing up between the two for quite a while before making the decision.

2 comments:

Eva said...

The leaf was my favorite, but I do love them both. I enjoy that you chose this instead of a beach, original and unexpected. Beautiful photos!

Here I Am Carrie said...

Just out and about exploring my new world here. I too think the leaf with the water droplets is a good choice...